Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 2 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:43 pm

-walks into the street and the crouds wearing a long black traveling cloak the hits the ground a long hood covering my face from sight as i force my way thought the crouds and push up too the store i wish to look in not paying much attention to much else in my haist to get out of the bustling street and i walk inot the store as i smell herbs and candle wax in the unformillior but sligthtly homly dark and damp store ive just walked inot
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s): Alexandra
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Since it had snowed today and him being very fond of snow, he had ventured out of the castle that was to become his home once more. The snow crunched under his feet and the sound was like music to his ears. It might be a bit cold but there was a faint sun peeking trough the grey sky, providing them with just a little warmth. He wasn't the only one on the street today as it seemed some others had decided to brave the cold and come into town. Maybe they had been just as bored as he had. He spotted a figure a bit ahead of him that looked familiar. upon nearing the figure he could tell that it was indeed the girl he had seen in the castle a while ago
''Hi there. You go to Serenity Academy as well, right? I'm Leyram'' he greeted the girl, hoping he wasn't mistaken and making an utter fool out of himself
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm

jumps hearing the mans vioce behind her and spin around my hood falling of and my long black hair go's flying,"um....ye..yes i am....im...Alexandra," slightly unconforable beig crounded in the street i walk ahead and walk into a small store ahead of were we were looking back at u and slightly motion for u to follow if u wish-
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddy Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Violet no longer listen to the others as she quietly left, walking back down the street. She noticed the sun disappear behind some clouds and she removed her hood, breathing heavily. She noticed some glaring at her, as though she was dirt. She didn’t mind. She knew she wasn’t dirt and she walked towards a bench to sit down.

Opening her purse, she took out some of the blood she kept in there and opened it. She drank all the contents in the vial and closed her eyes, savoring the moment. Her eyes noticed another group and she smirked, standing up. She didn’t plan on messing with them, she wanted to get close enough to hear what they were saying.

She noticed they were in another school, Sereinty, she guessed. They didn’t look like dogs nor vampires, so she knew they were that, witches. Standing close enough, she let her senses go wild as she listened in on them.
Riddy
Riddy
Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 6
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Looks around feeling a twing like she was being watched and then spins around pulling on my hood and tucking in my hair as i do so. i push opent he shop door and walk in quickly and look around at the contents on the shelves unconfortable and lonly-
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:21 pm

he grimaced as the girl was obviously a bit startled by his sudden aproach and hoped he hadn't scared her away. She did turn his way and answered him
um....ye..yes i am....im...Alexandra and before he could react she turned back around and started to walk away. he was astonished at first and didn't quite know what to think or what to do.
he was helped out of his thoughts when he noticed a hand beckoning him closer, it was clearly the hand of Alexandra so sloely he started to make his way to where she was motioning for him to follow.
''Are we hiding for someone'' he asked in a whisper once he reached her. he couldn't help but be a little amused by the whole situation
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Lalita watched the busy street. She saw two people conversing one injoying the snow the otheralittle shaken up at the moment. Lalita disided that she would go to meet the people walking through the snow. Considering that Alina was no longer talking to her. It looked like she was the only one without a cloak. She didnt want one but was curiuse why everyone was hiding in a place that was suppose to be a place were you dont have to hide. Could it be that they were cold and thus she did not need it being a werewolf. she walked over the snow melting under her hot feet. she took a deep breath of the crisp air as she ventured the diffrence between them
"hello" she said in her little voice as it floated through the air.
"i am Lalita who may you be" she asked curiuse who these strangers would be.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

is about to answer the man who is standing next to me question when another woman comes over and i feel unconfortable being crouded by so many people wishing i had the gut to run but knows it wouldnt do anygood..it never had before...so wy now?
"h..hello..."cant squeak out anthing else.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Just as it seemed that Alexandra was going to answer him another girl stumbled upon them. He noticed that Alexandra immediately turned to herself again and he had to wonder if maybe she was a bit shy around people. Whatever it was it had piqued his interest and by thunder he was curious as hell as to the why of it all.

he turned to the new girl and gave her a smile as he greeted her
''Hi there, Lalita. My name is Leyram and this is Alexandra'' he said turning to his friend, at least he hoped she considdered him a friend
''It's nice outside in the snow, huh'' he asked converstionaly
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

"oh the snow is wonderful i love the cold" she replied to the other person there.
"i'm sorry did i friten you?" Lalita asked as she stepped away.
"i'm so terribly sorry" again she took another step back trying not to get to close. She took a wiff of the room wich to her smelled like burnt postions and old wax. oh i have walked into a postions store odd how did i miss that. she took another step as the room suddenly got hoter.
"so were is everyone getting cloaks or did i miss a memo?" she asked looking down at her colerful makasens that matched her sparkaly blue tang top. this made her look odd to be wereing a tangtop in winter.

Last edited by venomlover on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

"leyram....yes.."i wisper still consumed in my unconfortable look but a hint of light enters my eyes as i think about something or other that i dont seem to say out loud the look around tencing more at all the people"m...may we please enter the shops back room?"pionts to a small black curtain on my left-
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:43 pm

"sure" she said entering the shop. her wet shoes leaving slick parts on the carpet of the store.
"so sorry to be so intense i guess" she said chuckaling.
"its just i have never frightened anyone before i have always been the one that was scared" she said rambaling.
"oh sorry i am rambaling again" she bit her lip as she smelled the dissgusting smell of the room.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:47 pm

breaths in the all to farmily smell of the room and start to walk around wispering to the lady"u didnt s..scare me..."
look at all the boggets and candles and potions on the shelves not taking a liking to anything in particualr- and frowns still feeling unconfortable in hear too....
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:55 pm

''yeah I love winter as well, as long as there is snow. Just the cold isn't that appealing though'' he replied to Lalita

Lalita seemed to have noticed Alexandra's uncomfortable look as well as she appologised and took a few steps back. Once she thought she had put enough distance between her and Alexandra she stood still and asked
so were is everyone getting cloaks or did i miss a memo?

''yeah'' he chuckled ''they do seem to be the flavor of the day'' he himself had gone without a cloak but most of the people outside were sporting one

m...may we please enter the shops back room? Alexandra who had found her voice again asked silently and once Lalita had agreed with the girl he too nodded his consent and followed the two girls bhind the black curtain
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 pm

walks around knowing were everyone else was but went ahead not realy minding being alone....i meen im always alone...im destoned to be...starts too look blankly at the shelves and seams to not notices and thing anymore not realy careing just having wanted to fly away and get the healing potion that the store didnt seem to have...
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:06 pm

"well then would you explain why you are acting so unconfortable" she mumbled silently to herself.
"really you dont like just the cold i just hate heat because i am already warm i dont need the weather to help me woops" she said turning away fromAlexandra for a moment.
"um i hope you dont mind but your not a werewolf and not a vampire are you a witch?" she said looking strait into his eyes.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm

"i..i just am...."looks away from u hiding my face behind my hood again and just listen to u and leyman talk.
thinks it is odd when u ask him if he is a witch
leave u two walking away
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Once they were behind the curtains and away from the crowd Alexandra seemed to be a bit better. But that was before she just zoned out on them and looked around as if he and Lalita weren't around, very peculiar.

Lalita was the first to adress Alexandra about it and asked what was the matter with her, though it was not realy a question.
''Are you allright, alexandra?'' even he could hear the slight bit of worry that sounded in his question

Lalita then turned to him as she tolld him she didn't love the heat and preferred the cold before stopping in her tracks and putting him under an intense gaze
um i hope you dont mind but your not a werewolf and not a vampire are you a witch?
he was a bit taken aback at the forwardness of the question and he had to gulp before he was able to answer
''yeah, I'm a witch. Well mage actualy, why? Aren't you?'' he returned the question
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Lalita took a steep back teers running down her face as she still looked at him.
"no" she gasped and then turned around pretending to look around because she neede something in this store. she took a deep breath of air.
"i am a werewolf" she said feeling alittle outside at themoment she grasped her arms and rubbed them feeling the warmth of her skin. why couldnt she have had a normal tempature.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Keep looking thought the isles and shelve not noticeing your question picking up a few botles and candle just to put them back down where they were...EXACLY were they were before not even slightly off still zomed out in space and time not noticing anything till a sharp pain runs though my left sholder and im bolted back into reality-
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Breaking Serenity Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Longer post please.
Breaking Serenity
Breaking Serenity
Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 40
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Name(s): Max Rider

http://untold-tales.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Lalita looked around at Alex who was absesivly putting things exactly were they were.
"do you have ocd or something like that" she asked not looking up from her shoes. the place smelled like old shoes now and even though it smelled horribal she never thought to leave.
"why am i even in here" she mumbled.
"i'm not even a mage i dont belong here" she whispered to herself. Tears whepped her face again. the warm salty drops of water ran down her face. She turned around and left once out side she found a spot were people werent and just sat there in what was transformed into a puddle once she sat down. The crisp air stung her face as it me her warm eyes. Her hand started to shake. soon her legs and then her whole body was consummed by this obsesive shaking. three.. two.. one.just like that she turned into her wolf form. A buetiful silver wolf with gold streaked throught her elagant fur. Sparkles shone buetifully on her paws. she growled quitly for she did not want to be in her wolf form at the moment.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 am

Alani listened intently to Lalita's quiet, depressive thoughts. She smiled, her frozen heart bursting with love. She glanced back to Alice and Violet, showing signs of apology. She smiled once more and moved over to Lalita.

"Are you okay?" She asked though she wouldnt get an answer. "Here..."

Alani smiled and handed her friend a top and shorts to wear once changed.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 am

Lalita looked into Alani's eyes with sinserity. she nudged the clothes into her paw. Lalita sat there waiting to calm down so she could change back.

thanks well now you know what i look like as a wolf am i fabulous. her eyes watered alittle. i thought that being here i would fit in but

then how is it i still feel out side somehow? she thought knowing that Alani could here her thoughts. Lalita got up and started to walk around as a wolf. She wanted to run but her legs wouldnt work.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:25 am

Oh Im sorry.. I usually post alot it was really late. I will start posting again in great lengths. :]
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down