Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 3 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:30 am

dont u only have to have 10 sentances

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970
Registration date : 2009-01-04

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

walk around lonly then see two figure in the distance she slowly comes over to them.
"hello....................im alexandra....who r u"
trys to act nice not usualy thew one starting convos
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:58 am

(Please post more lines. The rule is 5 lines or more- because of that it makes you learn to discribe more that is around you. Your senses can be discribed in many ways depending on the topic.)

The wolf stood still, her emotions racing to calm the chill which ran down the warm spine on her alongated spine. The wolf's features were soft toned, light and harmless. No one would see her as a threat- a great freature in the worst of times. She was the one who you would see as not irregualy different but normal.

"It's natual to feel different in a place where no one else is like you." she laughed and turned around to look at the shinning moon in the sky. "You can change back now if you want." All of a sudden a strange unfamiliar voice arose out of no where.

"Hello stranger," She smiled baring her teeth. "My name is Alani, and if you havent noticed im a vampire. It looks like you are a witch."
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:01 am

Lalita looked up at her. then loked back down at her paws. She wanted to talk but she was in wolf form and she couldnt. she made an "ello" sound with her growl. She sat down patiant and waited for her patiance to take controll and turn back. She took a deep breath. She was not verry good at controlling her morphing so she was tense for a while waiting. her paw started shaking so she started running till she got to a place were no one could see her. instantly she morphed out of her elagant silver wolf form and was normal she put on the mitch matchins tang top and shorts that Alani had given her. she ran back. her bare feet melting the snow. Her short black hair was no longer in braided pigtails and now undone. her black bangs covered her eyes.
"sorry that just happeneds" she stated looking up at the sky.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 am

looka at alani her shy features showing right though like the fourth of july to her i offer my shaking hand for u to shake as i stummble over my words even more than usualy being ive never come up and just spoken out to ayone before with otu being adressed first"h...hello im a....Alexandra.....and y...yes im a wit...witch," trys not to keep shaking but dus even in my efort to stop(how about that? this will be so fun i want to be a writer)
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Alice watched as basically everyone left to join another conversation. She pouted slightly, as she was now standing alone in the snow, surrounded by footprints. Alice sighed and decided she may as well go and join the group, so she walked briskly towards them.

Once she was closer, Alice spotted Alani, who she knew, but wasnt 100% positive on who everyone else was. So she quickly removed the hood of her long black cloak and walked up to them smiling in a friendly manner.

Now that had taken off the hood of her cloak, her long dark hair fell towards the middle of her back. She had left it out today, so it blew around slightly in the cool wind. Alice reached up one again to tuck a small strand that had falled behind her ear before turning to the group.

''Hi, I'm Alice. I dont think I've met you all'', She smiled, hoping she didnt sound like a complete idiot.
Alice
Alice
Deputy Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 27
Dollars : 845
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Jumps slightly as yet another person comes over to hear making it even more crouded. when she sayed her statment ''Hi, I'm Alice. I dont think I've met you all'' i move ever so slightly away from the now fairly large group that serounded me.

my thoughs were flying in my head that i just seamed unable to clear as of this moment.why r all htese people here? why me? why now? i only came hear to find a potion!

finaly when ive regained a little of my confidence and have slightly cleared my head after about 5 minutes i wisper to the girl with long black hair,"i....im Alexadra....," looks slightly over my hood of the black cloak im wearing,"and no....i dont beleive we have met," try's to smile at u but it dusnt work very well so i just shrug it off pulling my cloak tighter around me.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 pm

he was still standing in the backroom thunderstruck. what had just happened? One minute he had been talking with two girls and then the next thing he knew Alexandra took of and not a few seconds later Lalita left as well, crying.

He hadn't offended or hurt her, had he? After all it had been she that had asked him if he was a mage in the first place, all he did was return the question. It was now clear though that she had not been a witch. Great, the first time ever he talked to someone that wasn't like him and he chased her away. Well someone that wasn't magical or just a common human. so that left for her to be either a werewolf or a vampire.

Gah, why did he had to put his foot in his mouth.

he found the cpability to mave again and made his way slowly out of the store and back onto the streets. He let out a sigh and as he turned to his right he spotted a group, Alexandra was among them but he couldn't see Lalita.

he slowly headed in the general direction of the group but not directly at them.

Last edited by Valdemar Pekkala on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Alice watched as the girls she was talking to started to freak out, and back away from the crowd. Alice hoped she hadnt done anything to offend her. After a few seconds Alice realised that the girl was somewhat shy, and approaching her so suddenly hadnt been such a good idea. Alice smiled comfortingly, knowing if she left now it would just make matters worse. The girl finally found her voice and introduced herself as Alexandra.

''Alexandra. Thats a nice name'', Alice said, ''So what brings you to the streets?'' Alice looked up as another person made their wat towards them, ofcourse he simply might be walking past their general direction, but her seemed to look upset.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 pm

I look around trying to find a way to escape the crouds and see vald(easyer sorry)my hood is still up and covering my face when i see u i run over and grab your arm slightly hugging it as my hood falls of with the cold wind breeze. when the hood of my cloak falls u see i look on the brick of tears and scared.i slightly wisper slightly wimper," can we....please go back now...."

i look up at u begging,"please...," im as tence as a voltur's knowing prey and im shaking head from toe.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Ever so slowly he makes his way closer and closer to the group, trying his very best to avoid glancing at them too often but try as he may his eyes keep wandering back to the group and he hardly notices any of the stores that he passes.

When he is pretty near he sees that Alexandra has put a little more distance between her and the rest of the group. She must feel crowded again he thinks, beginning to recognice the antics of the girl

A few steps closer and suddenly Alexandra spots him and makes her way to him. at least I didn't scare her too much it seems
She takes a firm hold of my arm and when I look at her I see fear in her watery eyes

can we....please go back now....,please...

''Erm sure'' he says hesitantly, not quite knowing what to make of the whole situation. Steering her away from the group they slowly start to head in the opposite direction

''Are you allright, Alexandra??'' Not comfortable with crowds, or is there something else?''
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:07 pm

"hey Alice I am Lalita its nice to meet you and yes wecan go back inside" she said starting to walk her feet melting tons of the snow. the crisp air feeled her lungs and her stomach growled. she stoped moving for a brief second.
"is there anywere to eat on this street?" she asked holding her stomach like it was going to fall out or something.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 pm

looks up at vald being as he is taller than i(i think). am slightly releived as he start to stear us away from everyone else and says.
"erm sure"
but tence up more when he says,
''Are you allright, Alexandra??'' Not comfortable with crowds, or is there something else?''
"um.....," i dont know what to say as i go pail and slightly light headed still holding tyght to his arm i have p clue what to say so i scweek out,"...i..im fine...um...yes...crouds...,"looks at ground as we keep walking down the street.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 pm

As soon as the words of his questions leave his mouth he feels the girl next to him tensen up and gripping his arm a little more firmly. She stays silent for a couple of seconds before finaly replying
...i..im fine...um...yes...crouds... and she falls silent again

''It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to'' he says in a kind voice and gently squeezes her arm to let her know it is okay

they continue walking slowly down the street passing the same stores as he did only a couple of minutes ago but he isn't noticing them any more then he did then

''So you wanna continue walking or do you need to be in a specific store'' he askes Alexandra after a while
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 pm

looks up at u a little serpised at your kind vioce and quite friendly attitude. looks into your eyes slightly douting ur just being nice but all i find is truth in your words. i listen to your questions,
''It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to''
thinks about it for a moment,"...i will...at the school o before u go to your home latter....,"
blushes slightly relising im actualy slightly confortable in your presence. then u say,
''So you wanna continue walking or do you need to be in a specific store''
"um..,"thinks about it for a moment,"id prefer to just go back to school or something but...walking...the potion i was looking for...it wasnt in there stock....," keeps walking still not letting go of your arm...
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm

''Hi Lalita!'' Alice says. She watches Alex and the other man walk away. Hmm, perhaps I scared her, Alice thought to herself. She felt kinda bad, wishing she hadnt upset the girl but her mind was drawn back to her current conversation when Lalita said ''Is there anywhere to eat on this street?''

''Hmmm I dont know'', Alice answered truthfully. Since she was a vampire she had never really taked note of where the food outlets were. She spotted a café not to far from where they were and motioned to it. ''Shall we go in there?''
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 pm

After hearing his question Alexandra looks up at him so he gives her an encouraging smile, which seemed to work cause she answeres
after only a slight hesitation
...i will...at the school o before u go to your home latter....

he is pleased that she seems to be opening up a tiny bit but just in case he says
''Remember, only if you want to. If you rather not say it I won't mind, I won't hold it against you''

after his second question she once again ponders her answer, or perhaps even the fact if she is going to answer but in the end she does and says
id prefer to just go back to school or something but...walking...the potion i was looking for...it wasnt in there stock....

''Okay, walking it is then'' he chuckles ''Too bad about your potions though. Maybe you could brew it at school yourself, that is if it isn't one of those complicated ones that requires dozens of hard to get by ingredients'' he stated as they slowly were walking back out of the town
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 pm

"i..um...yes..i want to tell u..."i say as i look around and slightly untence with the thining crouds.

"um...the potion i was looking for...yes its high level...one of the many healing potions ive not bin tought...,"looks around,"um...the potions i do best r the onces fo rhealing although i cant do the one for my sholder," one of my hands uncling from your arm and gently rub my left sholder,"its um...not that ..um well..,"

looking back up at u with my silver eyes i let go of your arm and say,"im sorry im laying all this on u...and im...um...sorry for being so clingy...,"it go's silent as we exit the town but i nearly fully untence the mment we wank into the forest ahead.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 pm

"oh ya you wouldnt know you are a vampire right" she said fittaling with her fingers..
"sure i dont see why not" she comented. Lalita looked down at her feet.
"darn need another pare of macasans" she mumbled to herself.
"oh so why did you diside to come here" she asked trying to keep the conversatioin going but at the same time trying not to drag on.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Alice smiled as they walked towards the café. ''Oh, um I'm not really sure. I guess I just wanted to get away from the school for a couple of hours'', Alice replied, ''Not that I dont love the school, its just after so long you want a bit of fresh air...'' Alice tried to explain, but was quite selfconcious about rambling on and boring whom ever she was talking to. ''What about you?'' Alice asked, she then added, ''Oh and what in the world are Macasans?''
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:23 pm

"macasens are a kind of shoe there my fave of and i dont know i love the snow exsept it usally turns to rain by the time i get to feel it so ya" she said trying to come up with a good reason. The walked to the cafe the smell of winter air floating through the air and no life to be spoted in site. It was a quik walk to the cafe but when you are walking with grace and buety around you Lalita started to notice it.
(sorry kinda ramboly and poetic sometimes that happeneds sorry)

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:38 pm

:: No dont be sorry, I like it::

''Oh, right'', Alice said feeling kind of stupid as Lalita informed her it was a shoe. They didnt have them where Alice was from and she had never heard of them. It took Alice another moment to comprehend what she meant by the next part, but then she realised that Lalita was a werewolf. ''So did you come here to buy them?'' Alice asked.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 pm

"some what i onbly have like 2 pairs that have not been riped to shreds yet and now i only have one so i guess that would be smart to find some." she said relizing that she was almost out of shoes. She giggled quietly . she continued to walk when she thought of something important.
"so do you know why there are separte schools for seperate races i have been wondering why we cant be all going to the same school?" she asked fiddaling slightly as she talked.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm

(Well you just need to remember you can delete when you ramble unlike when you talk to me! Very Happy Poetic imagry however is good...)

Alani laughed listening intently to everyone and their thoughts. There was nothing to personal was on anyone's mind so she kept it simple. The new girl introduced herself multiple times and was rather shy, it wasnt unusual to be shy to a vampire- Alani was used to it by now. Lalita answered Alice's questions in a calm natural voice, but Alani wanted to step in.

"Macasens are a convient, easy shoe to make- the Native Americans invented them and were known to wear them." She explained to Alice and hinted Lalita. "Im suprized you didnt know that Lalita..." She laughed and waited for a responce.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:57 pm

"its not that i didnt know its that i didnt want to go into detail" she said smiling.
"i'm surprised you knew that" her quite voice replied as she giggled abnocshously.
"oh sorry i am a really bad laugher" she said trying to hold in her odd urge to laugh.
"so Alani do you like the snow?" she asked not knowing what else to say. she wasnt verry conversational and never really knew what to talk about.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down