Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 7 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by venomlover Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 am

Lalita lifted her head once she herd the abnocshious sound of the bell wich was set to go off whenever anyone walked through the door. Lalita thought it was uneeded but helpful in sertain situations. She laid her eyes apon what seemed to be the head mistress of Lumanschola. Lalita was stunned not knowing if she should say something or run for her life. Consedering she was good at running she grabbed a long black sleve shirt and dark wached ripped up genes. She sprinted for the door of the dressing room and reached it in mere seconds. Once in side she started to over think things again.
what is she doing here? what do you do when you run into someon like her? should i go say hi? this is a teenager store what would she bye here? what would she were these clothes to? Does she going clubing? Oh my gosh what if she odes? she briefly tried on the clothes.
wow black is definatly my color she thought as she giggled. She took a deep breath
"should i goout there?" she whispered to herself.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970
Registration date : 2009-01-04

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:40 am

"oh that explains alot but i dont think she needs a postion i think good old fashioned healing would be the best for her but then again what would i know i am not a mage nor her so..." she cut off not knowing if she was invading privacy or something.
"sorry i didnt mean to entrude" she explaind appolagizing as she did for everything. She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes brifly only to open them and see nothing had changed. She sighed and looked over at Alani.
"so anything interesting?" she asked trying to keep a conversation going. She bit her lip waiting not trying not to rant on like she always seemed to do this is probibly what scared all those people off.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:17 am

looking over at the sholder there are ink stains on my shirt and wet ink spilling everywere as alex looks at it her eyes get realy big and then she swears under her breath."the seal....its bin broken."

brings up my other hand and wipes away some of the ink to reviel two sets of two marks parelel to each other. but not just any marks, teath marks, and they were four holes that could be indicated as teath marks."blasted,"flinches in pain,"the potion cant help it anymore."

bits lip and closes eyes trying to keep from screaming,"no POTION can help it anymore...."
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Lalita herd what Alex had just said. she moved her eyebrows in an odd way.
"Alex..... what did happen to your shoulder?" she asked conserned to what has happned to this poor girl.
"why cant the postion help?" she asked looking deep into her eyes. She was worried and although she was in Alex personal buisness for the first time she didnt care she just had an overwhelming sensation to help in any way posible.
"I'm sure something can help it atleast" she sudgested her hand in the shape of a sighn language E aginst her hip. She continuesly taped her side with her palm as she waited unpatinantly for a respnose from this girl she just met. The snow drifted down onto the shoulder wound probibly freezing it wich she gueesed would be painful but she saw no sighns of pain on anybody here.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Along with Alexandra he noticed the stains on her shirt, but it was the look of shock and fear perhaps that was evident on his friends face that made him gulp

She wiped away some more of the ink that was on her shoulder and as it came off he could clearly see two sets of punctures on her shoulder, they looked like teeth mark

he could feel her tensen as pain coursed trough her and she sounded defeated

Lalita had joined them and was concerned about his friend as well
he hoped she was right in stating that something must be able to help his friend
''Alexandra, What are those marks??'' he asked fearing the answer
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Looking up at everyone alex strains to stay awak though the pain and now the num feeling raging though her arm,"i....i cant remember what happend....they say its the night....i lost my memorys....,"grabs arm in pain.

alex looks at her friend who is helping her sit up,"there...," looks over at alani then back," vampire......bite marks...," scream escapes my lips as the venom that the seal had bin holding in place. grabing sholder i hold in the next scream and wisper out," it wont spread past my arms yet," pionts to a three small circle (ink) still in place,"as long as they hold it wont spread outside my arm....."

Last edited by alexandra on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss named someone)
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Eve was picked up a shirt from the rack that was pink saying Heat Breaker in glittering letters. Below the words was a picture of a heart ripped in two. HA! I would never be caught in something like this she thought as she placed it back onto the rack. She than looked at the next shirts hanging beside that one and quickly regretted it. All of the shirts next to it was the same or even worse than the first.

I wonder if there's an adult section somewhere. Just than Eve caught someone rushing over to the dressing rooms with clothing out of the corner of her eye. Must be over excited to try on those clothes. Eve quickly scanned the store looking at the signs over and quickly spotted women section. She headed stright over to there certain that she would find something she'd like.
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 am

"few" Lalita whispered releaved that eather she didnt see her or she didnt care.
ok here is the real disiion what do i do i can go out and keep doging her leave or stay in the dressing rooms all day She thought to herself wieghing her options. Ok dodging it is she said changing back into the clothes she had on before. She opened the door and went to the shoe rack wich was probibly a bad idea considering it wasnt verry secretive. She looked at a million diffrent shoes and none not one she would were anywere.
"sigh" she murmered hoping that she would be able to find something somewhat nice for special occasions. The worry of her headmistress left her mind as she was overwhelmed with clothes agina.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 am

Lalita covered her mouth and nose with her hand rying not to smell the venom left by the vampire marks.
"thats horrible" she said though it was muffled so she was not sure if any one understood what she was saying. she stayed at a safe distance but still close enough to help if she was needed at any piont. Her nose twitched slightly and then she quickly and swiftly covered her nose more with her other hand.
"how long has this been going on?" she asked as if Alex was fighting cancer or something of that nature. Could be becoming a vapmire be classified as a diesiese well how would she know she has never been one. Lalitas puppels largened then smallened then larger and then smaller again this was blinking in millaseconds making her eyes look quite strange.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Eve scanned the racks and couldn't find anything that she would like. The racks in the adult section didn't look very professional in her opinion and Eve was starting to wonder if she would ever find anything that she might like. She walked all around the racks glancing at the clothes until she finally found a dress that she could wear. It was a light red with long sleves and the bottom of the dress flowed all the way down to one's feet. Also there wasn't a v cut at the neck and instead it hugged around her neck if she were to wear it.

"I think I might buy this" Eve saud looking up and spotted the girl who dahsed into the dressingroom. Looking she saw that it was one of her students. Eve smiled as she made her way quietly over to the shoes.

Eve snuck up behind Lalita "Did you find something nice here?"
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Lalita jumped at the sound of the voice behind her.
"give me a heart attack why dont you" she said holding her hand aginst her chest.
"na i'm affriad i havnt but then agian i was never very good at shopping i always sent my sister to go bye my clothes for me she actully new what looked good" she giggled thinking of all those times her sister coming home with a bunch of clothes for her. Lalita turned around realizing she had yet to see who she was talking to. She turned around only to see Eve the head mistress of the academy. her eyes got really big.
"have you found anything yet?"
except that ugly floor length dress oh shoot what if she can read minds? she thought in her head as she smilied polightly at Eve.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

''Vvv Vampire'' he stuttered unbelieving and a slight panick took hold of him. Alexandra had four puncture holes which meant she was either bitten twice by the same vampire or two seperate vampires had feasted upon her. he shuddered at the image his brain produced

Normaly vampires wouldn't attack mages or witches, sure there were a few wars in the past but they had been living cordoly for several decades now. This was serious

He followed her hand as she traced the ink seal that was still in place and barely registered what she was saying

Lalita seemed as shoked as he was and she asked a good question

''Is there anything that can be done?'' he added
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Eve chuckled at the thought of Lalita's sister buying clothes for her and listened to what all she had to say. Just than Lalita turned around she saw who it was that she was speaking with. Eve grined once she spotted :a;ita's eyes getting big.

"I have found this dress" she said holding it up. "I thought that it would look nice to wear to a metting or soething. What do you think of it? I'm sure that you probably don't like it. After all we did grow up in different time periods. When I was growing up covering yourself as much as possible was the most accpetable way to dress. Showing any leg was forbiddened, but I should try to wear clothes from this era." she laughed.
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Lalital giggled along with Eve.
"well it would be better if you cut of the sleves and then made it a baloon sleve made it alittle shorter and put some black frill and then a belt or waist tie but then agian that just me and what do i actully know about clothes?" she said looking at the long red dress.
"were did you even find that its like imposible to find anything here that doesnt envolve short shorts and tang tops" she said her eyes scattering around the room frantaclly examining the clothes on the shelves.
"showing your leg was forbiden? wow thats odd wait what time period did you grow up in?" she asked looking at Eve this almost perfactly unaged woman.
how old could she possibly be i mean seriusly maybe it was a diffrent country thats it it had to be and why does she steal like the old ways i guess its confortable oh waite is she a mind reader oh this is crazy what is she is oh thats not good but what if she isnt then i am safe unless.. na that cant be it no way hhhhmmmmmmm. Lalita thought her eyeballs rolling in her head in every direction as she thought through every last detail of everything emagineable.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:00 pm

"So basically your telling me to get a new dress" Eve laughed as she looked at it and tried to imagine the changes Latila suggested. "Maybe I should just put this back and start from stratch."

"I found it right over by the adut section that really tiny and in the back" Eve said pointing behind her at the two racks that consisted of the adults section. "There wasn't much to choice from."

Just than Latila was askign her what time period she grew up in. "A women never tells her age" Eve smiled. She didn't want to let Latila know that she was immortal. "Well just say back than there wasn't technology. I'm sure you don't want to hear about that . Let's go shopping instead!" she exclaimed
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Lalita listened silently as Eve anserwed all but one question but her response made sence so she understode and didnt try to ask.
"na your probibly not going to find anything beter then that i would hang onto it so somebady doesnt take it. Its about the only desent dress" she said thinking about all that she had sudgested relizing how picky she was being.
"yes shopping!" she said trying to sound enthusiastic but then looked down at her shoes and remebered she hated shoping again bring back the memory of her sister. She mised her home but she knew she would never be able to go back she had to relie on herself for once just like everyone reilied on her.
"sooooooo how come the "adult" section is so small wouldnt they want to make the adults happy its not like teenagers can by everything forever" she said air quotes included in the word adult. She kept trying to make the conversation move forward but she was never verry good at that so for once in her lifetime she actully used her rambaling to her advantage.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:23 pm

"Well I guess I could keep it." Eve replied. "It isn't like that fi I didn't buy it the dress would come back and try to kill me or something. Unless someone isn't telling me something. Are these clothes jinxed?"

Eve than watched as Latila sounded excited about going shopping but once she looked down at her shoes she had a saddened look to her eyes but Eve didn't point it out. Instead she continued on with the conversation as if she hadn't noticed.

"I guess the adult section is so small cause they don't want the old shopping here." Eve laughed. "Though I do guess that maybe I should keep up with the times. Before I leave here I'll buy one of those magzines to look at. That might help me with my fashion sense."
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Lalita giggled at most of her remarks.
"first of all your not old and even if you were you could pull of being young and second dont bother your time with those magazines all you will find out about is paris hiltons new bff and angalina joulies paralized poodle, Plus even if there is fashion in it its that tokie bright pink hair and tutoo fashion or the crazy run way fashion that no one even thinks about wereing so i would not take fashion advice from that. ....... unless people actully were that and i am out of fashion....hhhhhmmmmm didnt think about that" Lalita smiled scanning the covers of the magazines. She took a large breath of air like it was going to be her last.
"i should really breath inbatween my monologues" she giggled at the thought.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

"Bright pink hair?" Eve repeated trying to picture her black hair being pink instead. She thought that she would look rediculous and laughed. "I think that I'll leave the magazines here and forget about being in fashion if people are out getting pink hair. I'd look reidculous. I'll just have to start my own fashion or something."

Eve took a quick glance at the magazines before she looked away towards the clothes racks. "Well I guess I'll go buy myself some in style clothes since you claim I look so young." Eve walked over to the nearest rack and picked out the nearest shirt. It was a light dusty purple with a low cut. "Hummm.... this might not be for me."
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 am

Lalita laughed at the thought of Eve with pink hair.
"i dont see why not if you grab one of those black jackets and some tan slcks with some highheals i am sure you could pull it off and it would look verry safistacated" lalita said grabing a black jacket slacks and severl pairs of high heels.
"see it would loook fine you just need to think of it as an outfit and not a shirt and badabing bada boom you can find clothes. And yet i cant find clothes odd isnt it." Lalita giggled slightly then handed everything to Eve. Lalitas silver eyes twinkled under the lights from the cealing her tan arms folded over each other constanly trying to reach to pull sleves up.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 am

Lalita handed Eve a whole bunch of clothing that she tried not to drop. "Well I'll give them a try." Eve said looking at each piece of clothing. "I'm sure that your not trying to make me look ridculous" she laughed.

"Well Lalita since your so great at finding me clothing maybe I could help you find something, though my taste isn't that great." Eve said. She looked down at her clothes and said "Let's grab you some clothes and than head for the dressing rooms. Than we'll try on all of clothings"

Eve looked off to her side where there were a rack filled with clothes for juniors. "How about some nice shirts from here?" Eve asked her looking at it. From afar they didn't look bad
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:33 pm

"I'm sure that your not trying to make me look ridculous" she laughed.
"na i wouldnt do that its not exactly smart" She smiled.
"Well Lalita since your so great at finding me clothing maybe I could help you find something, though my taste isn't that great." Eve said. She looked down at her clothes and said "Let's grab you some clothes and than head for the dressing rooms. Than we'll try on all of clothings"
"How about some nice shirts from here?"
"ok ok thats fair" Lalita said looking at the shirts in wich Eve was reffering to. Lalita went over and grbed a cupple to see them closer then before. Infact they werent that bad they were actully kinda cute.
"i dont know what your talking about you have great fashion just not in this ara" She giggled at this.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Eve watched as Lalita picked out some shirts and took a look at them. Her face didn't have a look of disgust on them so Eve knew that she didn;t totally hate them. This gave Eve hope. Maybe I can find fashionable things in this time era she said to herself.

"i dont know what your talking about you have great fashion just not in this ara" Latila giggled at this.

"Maybe I should go shopping more often" Eve said "that way Ill be able to see all of the clothes that are in fashion. Than I might be able to catch up in the now stuff. Or I could just pay more attention to what the students are wearing these days"

"Are you ready to go try on some clothes?" Eve asked her. She looked back at the dressing rooms to see if they were filled or not. By the looks of things they were. Good we'll be able to get in right away she thought.
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Alani sat still in rage. This wasnt unusual, vampires never moved much unlike her mortal friends. Watching the tormenting discussion Alani couldnt hold her furry in much longer, the lies and misunderstandments were excruciating. She held her lip, her shard teeth the only thing to cause pain to herself. If she could cry she would drown.

"What the hell are you talking about!!" She hissed her velvet voice soothing yet sharp. "Do you even know what is happening to you! Why do you think I would be the only one who knows!"

She breathed hard unnessisary breaths of anger and frustration. Looking back and forth, her glances looked frightening.

"You have inflicted yourself with Ratgoul Serum and you havent made yourself feel any better doing so!" Alani screamed trying to point out the sense and throw it in her face. "Why dont you understand!" She said aloud as she thought to herself the crisp words.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:04 am

"alani you need to calm down nobadys perfect maybe instead of yelling you could explain" Lalita said still covering her nose and mouth mumbaling the words.
"so why is this so bad?" lalita asked so that way Alani could explain. Her soft voice was hard to here as it searched it way through her hands to reach everyones ears. The snow melted under the heat of the disagreement and tension filled the air. This made every movement more noticeable. Silence was clearly visable as no one spoke for a few minuetes. Air filled Lalitas lungs as she worked up the courage to continue talking.
"so Alani would you care to explaine?" She asked egging her on.
considering your the vampire here she wanted to add but knew if she would then she would be seen as eather rude or racest so she kept her mouth shut waiting for any sighn of response.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down