Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 4 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by Breaking Serenity Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Please read the thread of RPing 101 that Riddy made.
Breaking Serenity
Breaking Serenity
Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 40
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-10-12

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s): Max Rider
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Mage

http://untold-tales.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Breaking Serenity Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

we want a good length. We will not stand for it in the Main RPG.
Breaking Serenity
Breaking Serenity
Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Name(s): Max Rider

http://untold-tales.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:29 am

(Whats the problem Mr. B?)

Alani hadn't notice the falling powder until Lalita recongnised the weather. Her warm skin melted the snow as it fell on her shoulders, it sat on her hair in a soft manner. The stars shinned bright in the clear sky's of the Streets, everyone seemed so alive and free-willed to be themselves.

"Honestly I dont even feel the snow, its very nice once I see its falling." She laughed, her voice was crisp and clear. She turned her eyes to focus on the people around her. "Well you never quite answered my friend here, so why did you decide to go to Serenity? There are so many reasons why people choose things!"
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 pm

i..um...yes..i want to tell u... she answers while she glances around and seems to relax more the further we leave the crowded streets behind us

um...the potion i was looking for...yes its high level...one of the many healing potions ive not bin tought... Alexandra continues and he listens attentively um...the potions i do best r the onces fo rhealing although i cant do the one for my sholder...its um...not that ..um well..

''Oh, sorry to hear. About your shoulder, I mean'' he says pointing at her left shoulder ''after all there's nothing to be sorry for when you are good at potion making'' he added

im sorry im laying all this on u...and im...um...sorry for being so clingy... she appologised to him but he waved them away

''Think nothing of it, I'm glad to be of assistence. Just wish there was more I could do.'' he shrugged and after a few moments had passed in silence he continued ''So erm, how did you hurt your shoulder? It must hurt pretty much if you need a high level potion for it, or maybe the cause itself was complicated'' he said more to himself then as an actual question
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:28 pm

"um...,"an actual smile appears on my face as i pull down my hood and my cloak showing my black gloved to the finger tiped hand, my bloodred long sleve t-shirt that says "devilish potion maker", my faded black,blue jeens and knee lenght boots.

I fold the cloak and hold it in my hands having no bag to put it in and enjoy the slight breeze that passes though my long black hair."...the only potions im good at and healing ones....and...," trails off in thought for a moment.

"my sholder....,"looks at in and sighs holder droping and look slightly anoyed,"i cant...remember....,"

looks up at u with my silver eyes that are for the first time since uve met me actualy silver instead of a dull greyinsh color.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Eve started to space out as the vampires around her started to talk to one another and possibly even her but she didn't hear them. She was too busy thinking about her school. I can't believe I just left it. I wonder how things are running. she thought. Wait I'm speaking to people she said in her head and than came back to reality only to find herself by herself.

"Shoot" Eve said. "Now everyone's going to think I'm crazy standing here by myself staring at nothing and now I'm talking to myself." she added shaking her head. "I've been couped up in that school for too long."

Eve looked down the streets and saw that they were starting to get crowded with races out to buy items that they might need. "Well since I'm all alone might as well go for a nice stroll" she whispered to herself as she walked down the street. She looked all around and saw the many stores crowded with all kinds of neat items that she tought about buying but wouldn't. "No need to waste money on stupid worthless items." she always told herself when she saw something she wanted but didn't need.
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am

Alice wondered down the streets, wondering where her company had gone. She was quite sure that not five minutes ago she had been apart of a conversation, but now had lost track of the whole thing.

As she walked, slowly and gracefully, Alice noticed how beautifulthe streets looked covered in the thin layer of snow. It seemed to have temporarily stopped falling from the sky, but Alice was sure it would resume sometime soon.

Alice looked up to find another figure walking alone through the streets, and recognised it to be Eve. Alice removed the hood of her long black cloak, and brushed some of her dark hair out of her eyes before approaching her. ''Hey Eve'', Alice smiled. She wasnt sure if Eve was busy and wanted to stop and chat or not.
Alice
Alice
Deputy Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 27
Dollars : 845

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:52 am

Alice walked into the store, a tiny bel tinkling as she opened the door to announce her arrival. Alice shut the door as quickly as she could without looking like a total fool. She was keen to block out the cold wind blowing through the street outside, and was glad it was warming in here.

Alice looked around and spotted two girls she knew, and smiled before heading to the clothes section. She was running her fingers through the clothes on the rack aimlessly, not really loking for anything in particular.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:06 am

A hand appears on alices sholder as a light and soft vioce from behind her wispers,"alice...um try this on i think it will fit u," its alex and she is holding up a dark purple v neck and long sleaved dresssy shirt and matching skirt to go with it in alice's derection.

"i found this on the rack right after u came in i thought u might want a look at it," shoves the hangers into your hands and walks briskly ot the other side of the store looking thought the boots in the back rows skipping all the colored and faded cloths till i get to the leather and black ones and one in particual catches my eyes but i know it is WAY to expencive so i move on to the cloak section looking for a new winter cloak since mine had grown thin before even last winter had ended.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:20 am

Alice turned as a hand appeared on her shoulder, and Alexandra handed her a dark purple v-neck long sleeved dressy shirt and a matching skirt. ''Oh! Thanks'', Alice said, holding the hangers over her arm. She continued to browse, wanting to find as many things as she could before going into the dressing room.

Whilst Alice rumaged through the masses of clothes, she inconspiculuosly watched Alex looking at boots. She goes right for the beautiful black leather pair that every girl loves, and seems to like one pair in particular before leaving that section to look at cloaks.

Alice walks into the cloak section, with a few more garmets over her arm. She examins the full length hooded cloaks which the hem drags along the floor in different colors and smiles at Alex.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:22 am

looks over and see's alice near her and returns the smile but go's right back to looking at cloaks and finding two i realy like one is a simple grey with a trim of sown roses and the other a faded but beautiful(in my opionion) navy blue cloak with big inside poskets to store things in and cary around easyer.

looks back over to alice as i pick up the grey cloak and put the navy blue one back were i found it pulling the other one over my arm in the same fashion as alice dus then i slowly walk over to alice and wisper,"when your done would u like to help me um...find a new outfit for when school oficaly starts?" smiles and trys to seam not so shy and more friendly too.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 am

to his surprise he saw Alexandrasmile, realy smile for the first time since he met the girl and he was glad to see it happen cause it meant the girl started to feel comfortable around him.

It was a bit of a releif realy cause he wasn't one to make friends that easily

She seemed to be getting warmer, or maybe didn't feel the need to hide herself any longer, cause she took of her cloak.
he let out a snort when he noticed the writing on her shirt and commented her on it ''nice shirt''

''I'll remember that the next time I get hurt or something, you'll be the first person I'll look for'' he said in all honesty when she proclaimed to be only good at healing potions

He feels sorry for the girl that she can't remember what happened to her shoulder when it's obviously giving her lots of grief

when he turns towards her he notices her eyes which are a pretty taint of silver, he had never seen that color in someones eyes

''so erm, what else are you good at, besides healing potions?''
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:28 am

while i smile and hear vald say "nice shirt" i giggle serpriseing myself betherhte less my companion and then on top of that he says he will come to me for healing if needbe witch makes me start to blush. this was odd...i didnt even knew i could blush my mind was so miwed up and a jumbled mess ide never thoguh i could or even had a htought on the matter at all!

"im....good at water magic i guess...,"smiles again,"i know a few tricks because it comes easly like me and the water are one." laughs again then stops for a moment,"did i just say an entire sentance without stutering?" looks up at u serprising myself again.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Alice sees Alexandra return the smile and then resumes looking through the cloaks. Alice continues to browse through the cloaks she is searching through, particularly interested in a blood red one and a deep purple with black trimmings.

She looks up as the notices Alexandra walking towards her.
''When your done, would you like to help me find and outfit for when school officially starts?'' Alexandra asks. Alice positivly beams. ''Of course I would!'' She says. Alice then pauses for a moment in thought before adding, ''How about we both find an outfit together?'''

Alice looks at Alexandra, her mind already at work choosing what colors would look best with her complexion, which styles would best suit her figure... Alice also notices that Alexandra seems much less shy than she had on their last encounter. Perhaps this is because there was a large group then, whereas now it was just one on one. Whatever the reason, Alice was glad Alexandra felt more comfortable around her. The girl seemed nice, and Alice hoped they could become good friends.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:42 pm

it was nice to hear Alexandra giggle and he actualy spot a blush on her face now that it was no longer hidden under the hood of her cloak

im....good at water magic i guess... She said and he blurted out ''OOH I love water magic, though I'm not so good at it myself''
i know a few tricks because it comes easly like me and the water are one. She laughed and he laughed along with her. The she suddenly sobers up and asks
did i just say an entire sentance without stutering? and she turned to look at him again, which surprised him cause it was not something she usualy did when talking. Must be that she is getting used to me, he thought

''I think you just did, twice in fact'' he laughed as he held up two fingers

''I'm more adept at fire magic'' he continued ''water magic takes a lot of me to get it under control. I wonder what they'll all be teaching us this year? I can't wait for classes to begin'' his eagerness was evident
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:20 pm

smiles up at vald and giggles when he just blirts out then laughs full out right and not holding back when u put up two fingers to my question. i look up at u an extra sparkle emiting in the silvery deaps,"ive n..never bin so...whats the word? loose..ya that one...around people..well anyone," looks up at the moon and the stars enjoying the night breaze and just the beauty of the night.
"me neather i want to see what they will teach us i hope its fun," thinks for a moment then bites lower lip,"but all the people....and huge classes...."
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:26 pm

is kinda serprised when alice says to find outfits togeather bu the serpises soon passes as i fit a little smile onto my face and nod pionting to the blood red cloak,"um..that one is the one i think...um...u should try on," looks at u with my silver/grey eyes.

looks over at the cloak and takes it from your hand and put it up against u to examin it then seams a little frustrated,"im sorry..im not too good with the ..um..shoping thing," half laughs at self know its more than just a little.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Alexandra laughed along with him when he mentions she said two sentences without stuttering. After a few moments their laughter subsides and she looks at him again with those silver eyes of hers and this time he can actualy see live in them

ive n..never bin so...whats the word? loose..ya that
one...around people..well anyone

''Well I'm glad you feel you can be with me then. Everyone needs to feel loose every once in a while, right?''

he hadn't noticed that it had gotten quite late allready. As he followed Alexandra's gaze up he saw the moon and stars shining back at him. How did it become dark without him noticing it? He decided not to ponder on it.

When he tolld her about his expectations about school she answered
me neather i want to see what they will teach us i hope its fun

but all the people....and huge classes....

''You're not to great with crowds huh. Well you only have to sit next to one or two persons at the most while in class, so that should be ok, right? And if you want to avoid the rushing crowd, do what I always do. Wait for the others to leave first, that way the halls are more clear for you'' he advised her
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Alice watches a look of suprise cross Alexandras face, but it soon passes to be replaced by a smile, which pleases Alice. Alexandra points to the red cloak Alice had been examining and recommended Alice try it on. Alice smiled, ''Thats a good idea. I couldnt decide between it and the purple one''. Alice went to pick up the cloak, but it was already in Alexandra's hands, she was having a closer look.

''Im sorry'', ALexandra told her, ''Im not to good with the, um, shopping thing''. Alexandra laughed, and Alice laughed along too. It was the forst time she had heard Alexandra laugh. ''Dont worry, I've got plenty of experience'', Alice assured her. Alice slung the cloak over her arm and then turned to face Alexandra again.

''So... What kind of outfit are you looking for?'' Alice asked her.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:47 pm

is serprised bye alices question,"umm....t-shirt and geans..only the usual i dont wear skirts or dresses unless its a REALY dressy ocashion.....makes it hard to move around in incase of an emergency," look down at the one peice of clothing ive piced up for myself, it was a simple light grey the bottom trimed with sown roses.

"what about yourself....what is your um...style?" trying not too look TOO waerd with this new...friend? is this friend ship? i wonder...

looks a little deap in thoughswateing for your answer.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

still looking up a the stars i answer yoru question happly,"i guess so...well i wouldnt realy know i guess,"expreshion falls and i look back at the ground,"your want to know about why im....so shy? and afraid i guess is the word," hair blows with the wind then settle covering my face from view then i stop near a clearing,"do we want to stop for the night or keep going?...wate...do u stay at the school or do u have your own place?"
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:08 pm

''T-shirts and jeans?''Alice asked. ''Hmmm, well I guess I do spend alot of time in jeans too, but I wear dresses and shorts and singlets and other things. Dont you want to get a little dresses up for the schools opening?''

Alice watched Alexandra, she seemed deep in thought and Alice wondered if she had even heard what she said. She seemed a million miles away, and had a look on her face that Alice just couldnt place. She was tempted to wave her hand in front of her new friends face, but didnt want to interupt what she was thinking about, as it seemed important.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Alexandra's spirit seemed to lift at his suggestion and he was happy to see it. She would be all nerves by the time classes started if she thought she wouldn't be able to sit trough them. He couldn't imagine what that must be like.

i guess so... she said happily before her whole demeanor changed and he could see her shoulders slump well i wouldnt realy know i guess and just as soon as she had been happy she was back down again
your want to know about why im....so shy? and afraid i guess is the word, She asked and for a moment I don't know what to answer
''Erm, sure. If you wanna share he managed at last

She suddenly stops walking and asks
do we want to stop for the night or keep going?...wate...do u stay at the school or do u have your own place?

''We should think of heading back at one point yeah. It wouldn't be wise to spent a night outside in this cold. And I stay at the castle yes, don't you?'' he asked intrigued. Perhaps she wasn't seeing as how she didn't like crowds and opted to arrive at the castle at the last possible moment
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:08 pm

"yes im stationed in the castle...my room is near the southern gardens they have the most water...well ponds and fountains,"laughs half heartedly then piont to the castle about a mile off,"weve just bin cicling for a while i guess..."

"well....my story is....,"looks over at u eyes back to a dull grey," up till about a year ago....well...ill put it at i cant remember any off my past...and even if i had lived the knowing of friendship, hate...and love...i dont remember it...none of it except for the contuing dreams i have...,"looks over at u wating for reaction probly ur going to back away or think me dum for forgetting! all my thoughs are negitive at the moment.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Lalita over herd the chatter.
"why would you want to get dressed up for the school simply opening?" she asked not knowing how to respond to that.
oh no we need to get dressed up than i need a new dress oh wait how much mony do i have can i bye a dress and shoes oh wich one do i need more ugh!Lalita thought to herself.
"hi Alice!" she exclaimed once she turned around to see who was talking.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down